Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wedding Day Drama

For those of you who did not know. I did get married. Here are some of the photos from my wedding. I love my husband so much. I was thinking that I would never get the opportunity to ever get married. So he was such a big surprise in a lot of ways. He is not perfect but neither am I. So we can work on become better together and being a forever family. I love him so much.

Jon and mine wedding. Things did not go the way we had planned. But sometimes you just have to go with the punches. I dealt with a lot of drama more then I wanted or would like to have dealt with but you just have to do what you have to do and move on. 

My photographer canceled at the last minute so my brother Kris was taking photos. I was hoping that they would be better then they were but no one know how to work my camera other then me. I was really disappointed that I did not have a photographer and I have so few good photos.

 Here is Dianna looking great!

 My wedding cake. Not the one I really wanted but you have to do what you have to do with the money you have. Or in this case did not have.
 My beautiful mother.
 A few of the gift I got.
 My other parents. Love mom and dad.
 Randy and Dianna.
 My hoping I looked more like a princess then I did.
 My older sister Liesl along with Anne from my mom's work and a dear family friend.
 My cousin and his adorable family!
 My sister Olivia with the pink pascals which I though I vetoed, but she dose look cute.
 Cute sister Ingird.
 Gray doing what he dose best Angry Birds!
 Our family photo!
 Groom stilling a kiss.
 Kids playing with uncle Jared. Not to much sure who is having more fun.
 I did not trust him. I told him to be nice but knew he would not be.
 Me dancing with Chandler my new cute step son. I hate saying that so I just say son.
 Our first dance.

 Evie dancing with mommy.

 So cute and adorable! I love him.
 Grandma with Sammy and aunt Linda and uncle Tim.
 One of my favorites the whole family dancing together.
 I love it!
Sugar! Boy, she is loving it. Cute Evie!


I will also be posting some of my school work that I have been doing so you all can see it. I hope you will like that as well. I have put a lot of hard work into it.

1 comment:

  1. Megan, I thought everything was beautiful at the wedding, you did look like a princess. Still so happy for you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete